At PPR, we take a partnership approach with our clients when managing your vendor network. Our culture attracts passionate, highly engaged professionals who achieve extraordinary results. These results include: Hard and soft cost savings, improved candidate sourcing, improved screening and selection, better cultural matches, improved time to fill, better hiring manager experiences and premium labor cost stabilization.
What sets PPR Vendor Solutions apart? Our Team Becomes Your Team!
- Our partnership starts by customizing our vendor management process to meet your specifications when dealing with the vendor community.
- Our customized solutions allow us to create savings for you
- Candidates are sourced and screened for quality based solely on our client’s set requirements
- We provide unmatched customer service; both to our clients and affiliate providers.
- PPR Vendor Solutions prides itself having vendor neutrality
- Our network of over 200 agencies has been carefully selected based on quality, compliance and ability to deliver the best candidates for you.
- We utilize Beacon 2.0 technology to maximize our efficiency together; not replace our interactions
- We complement our Vendor Solutions with other free services that positively impact your business.
We partnered with PPR based on their approach and high-level of integrity. PPR consistently has our best interest in mind, including clinical quality, cost savings, and efficiencies.Linda Graver, RN, CNHA
Director, Ancillary Services
Sigmalink Rehab, LLC
On exceeding expectations:
The PPR vendor management program has exceeded our expectations. The program has improved our quality management, de-hassled a complicated process and improved our financial performance.
On living their core values:
PPR is driven by a culture with a strong commitment to shared values, which leads to behavior that inspires trust. They tell the truth, follow through on their commitments and hold themselves accountable. They regularly provide extraordinary service and make decisions that are in the best interest of our organization. This has led to them being viewed as a part of our team rather than a vendor.Stacey Hallisay
Senior Vice President
SavaSeniorCare Consulting, LLC
PPR has proven to be not just a vendor but a true partner. They are responsive, collaborative and been extremely effective in filling multiple difficult needs.
Like Baptist Health, PPR is a values driven organization. This is clearly illustrated in the way they put the needs of Baptist and our patients above their own business interests. They believe in doing the right thing rather than making every decision based on what it means to their bottom line.
PPR has a large vendor network and an excellent Quality Management department that is Joint Commission certified. Their service has given us access to more travelers with an assurance of quality. They provide us with a single point of contact and one contract which has reduced administrative burden and multiple calls from vendors.Shannon Baum
Director Nurse Recruitment, FLEX